我不辞而别用英语说"french leaves"，还网络中常译为"walk one's chalks"，在《瓦里希英汉词典》中，共找到87个与我不辞而别相关的释义和例句。
1. french leaves
示例：Mr. O'Connell, there's a school rule... that says nobody's allowed to wear hats in class.
2. walk one's chalks
我不辞而别翻译为walk one's chalks。
示例：i know that, but you're the only one who can help Alise right now.
people walk through me! but you're the only one
3. French leave
示例：Donnelly, did he? Eyes front, you.
[French Continues, Indistinct]
1. take French leave(不辞而别)
2. walk one's chalks(逃走；走开；不辞而别)
3. French leave(n. 不辞而别, 悄悄离去；擅离职守)
4. french leaves(n. 不辞而别，悄悄离去；擅离职守)
5. peelout(na. 离开\n 不辞而别；迅速离开；是离开的意思)
1. i couldn't leave without saying goodbye.
2. Sorry to quit abruptly. What's this all about?
译文:不辞而别 请见谅 到底为什么?。
3. - He wouldn't have just left without saying good-bye.
4. it was just too much, leaving like that.
5. Yes. i made excuses for you.
6. He just left without saying goodbye.
7. - Not without saying good-bye.
8. i'm sorry i left without saying good-bye.
9. i didn't wanna leave without saying goodbye.
10. is he the sort to light out like that?
11. Why'd you go without a goodbye?
12. - He wouldn't leave without saying good-bye, would he?
13. Hero truly believes he is the Star of Death
14. She didn't. She just left.
15. ♪ Gone without a warning ♪