承担者翻译为 Undertaker 。
The study showed, for the first time, that household chores remained mainly the responsibility of working women.
These activities are the basis for regularly scheduled reviews by portfolio stakeholders.
If they can find willing takers, that is.
承担者翻译为 incidence 。
示例：it seems we had an incidence today.
1. shoulderer( 承担者)
2. risk bearer([经] 风险承担者)
3. undertake(承担 )
4. take on oneself(承担)
5. take sth on(承担)
risk-taker ( 风险承担者 )
Task undertaker ( 确定与工作承担者 )
Lowest-cost risk-bearer ( 最低成本的风险承担者 )
bearer of surplus value ( 剩余价值的承担者 )
real bearer of criminal object ( 犯罪客体的物质承担者 )
1. Captain Sharp is offering to assume the responsibility of foster parenthood.
2. Except now, he's not seeing with his eyes. He's seeing with his tongue.
3. And they're the ones who basically make the profit or lose a profit, depending on how good they are at running the business.
译文:他们经营的水平高低， 决定他们是利润的获得者或是亏损的承担者。 。
4. if Childers isn't held totally responsible, then the United States will be.
5. i'll take full responsibility, sir.
6. Can't afford the divorce yet.
7. Don't take this upon yourself.
8. Do you think it's fair to put the burden of responsibility on the consumer?
9. With us, this was holding my attacker to account -- and many others.
译文:对于我来说， 是让我的施暴者承担起责任。 。
10. But it doesn't really matter much what a man does with his life.
11. The hospital isn't liable anymore, i am.
12. You bear the consequences yourself!
13. We were risk takers, of course.
14. in this day and age, we're all publishers, and we have responsibility.
译文:在当今社会，我们都是出版者， 我们都承担着责任。 。
15. To choose is to commit yourself,