走亲访友在英语中称为"paying a visit to relatives and friends"。在西方社交礼仪中，常常需要在特定的时间、场合拜访亲友，必须要注意到一些礼仪方面的细节，比如带上礼物、提前预约时间等等。
- I'm going to pay a visit to my friend's family this weekend.
- We always bring a bottle of wine when we pay a visit to our relatives.
- It's important to dress appropriately when paying a visit to an important person.
走亲访友也是一种交流沟通的方式，特别是在跨文化的背景下，能够拉近人与人之间的距离。在英语中，我们也可以用"visiting friends and relatives"或者"visiting family and friends"来表达这个意思。
- When I went to America, I visited some of my old friends and relatives.
- In some cultures, paying a visit to your friends and family is a weekly occurrence.
- I always enjoy visiting my grandparents; we have lots to talk about.
走亲访友常常是在假期或者节日中进行的，比如春节、圣诞节或者暑假等等，这也成为了一种假期活动的方式。在英语中，我们可以说"visiting friends and family on holidays"或者 "holiday visits to relatives and friends"。
- During the Spring Festival, many people go back home to pay a visit to their families and friends.
- I've planned a trip to New York to visit some of my friends during the summer vacation.
- We always have a big family gathering when we visit our relatives for Christmas.
1. 我计划在周末去拜访我父母。- I'm planning to pay a visit to my parents this weekend.
2. 每年，我们会在春节期间到亲戚家里走亲访友。- Every year, we visit our relatives during the Spring Festival.
3. 暑假我常常去拜访我的朋友们。- I often visit my friends during the summer vacation.
4. 在西方文化中，拜访亲友很重要。- Visiting friends and relatives is important in Western culture.
5. 我们家人会在圣诞节期间一起聚会。- Our family gets together during the Christmas holiday.