能赶上的英语是"to catch up"，还可以翻译为OVTK，在《郎文当代初级英语辞典》中，共找到12个与能赶上相关的释义和例句。
1. to catch up
能赶上翻译为to catch up。
He started working hard much too late in the day—he couldn't possibly catch up.
Let's eat now and maybe we could catch a movie later.
3. fetch up with
能赶上翻译为fetch up with。
We can catch the early morning train.
4. make it to
能赶上翻译为make it to。
示例：i was setting off the car alarms in the neighbourhood, and dogs were barking...
Make a wish, make a wish.
1. to catch up(赶上)
2. fetch up with(追上,赶上…)
3. in time for(及时赶上…)
4. make it to(赶上，到达)
5. OVTK(Overtake 赶上)
i can't catch you ( 我不能赶 )
so you may catch ( 所以你可能赶上 )
Translations ( 若能赶上末班机 )
can we catch up ( 我们能赶上进度吗 )
we all caught up in the steam ( 我们都能赶上这辈子 )
No one can catch us ( 没人能赶得上我们 )
nothing like ( 没什么能赶得上 )
1. Don't worry, Sheldon. We'll be fine.
译文:别担心 Sheldon 我们能赶上的。
2. - Did they ever catch him?
3. But can i catch up with you in a bit?
4. Come on, let's get there early, maybe we can catch a little batting practice?
5. And even if it could, would we really want it?
6. You might get there in time.
7. if we hurry, we should still make the morning edition.
8. i'm taking the morning train back tomorrow.
9. We'll fly back early. We'll make it.
10. But i should make it in time for dinner.
11. Just in time for a drink on the house?
12. We're gonna be dead in the streets in time for the evening edition.
13. You think i'll catch up with him?
14. The ship hasn't sailed yet. You could still make it.
15. jeff: Atsomepoint,wesis jeff: Atsomepoint,wesis going to have to make a move to