He tacitly admitted that the government had breached regulations.
The officer involved was relieved of his duties because he had violated strict guidelines.
1. wrong side out(反面朝外,穿反了)
2. contravene(违反 )
3. transgression(违反 )
4. violation(违反 )
5. in violation of(违反)
It also violates traffic laws It violated the traffic laws ( 它又违反了交通法规 )
It had violated traffic rules It violated the traffic rules ( 它又违反了交通规则 )
Access violation ( 访问违反了 )
Violation of school rules school Violation of school rules ( 违反了学校校规 )
Violation Of Claudia ( 违反了克劳迪娅 )
Be relevant ( 违反了相关准则 )
violate the law ( 违反了法律 )
theory of mirror symmetry ( 这违反了镜像对称理论 )
He broke hellos words once again ( 他再度违反了信誉 )
1. You are breaking the laws of man and of God!
2. it is a breach of your own security protocol
3. And i will not accept that.
4. i am his wife. i broke the contract of marriage.
5. You're in violation ofyour parole.
6. He violated the injunction.
7. "have been ping through residential areas in violation of federal standards."
8. i also know, because you told me so yourself... that you have no interest in impeding my investigation.
9. - You are the one to violate the peace treaty!
10. A fault to heaven, a fault against the dead.
11. - Maybe for violating some trust.
12. He lived outside parameters.
13. Do you have any idea how many laws you've broken?
14. And that was against his instructions?
15. Forgive us for breaking the curfew.