铭心刻骨用英语说" always"，在日常中也可以翻译为"engraved on the heart"，在《英语汉语大辞典》中，共找到13个与铭心刻骨相关的译文和例句。
Although this for me is a hitting pain, I am willing to chew it slowly.
2. engraved on the heart
铭心刻骨翻译为engraved on the heart。
Love a person attitude, how to deep-rooted.
3. be imprinted on one's bones and in one's heart -- bear in mind forever
铭心刻骨翻译为be imprinted on one's bones and in one's heart -- bear in mind forever。
A moment in too many Mingxinkegu, could not help tears.
4. undying gratitude
铭心刻骨翻译为 undying gratitude。
示例：The Navy has earned our undying gratitude. The Army is undefeated.
How well I remember ( 终归铭心刻骨 )
How well I remember ( 终归铭心刻骨仍然是 )
Unforgettable Flesh & Bone Larger Than Life Try To Remember ( 刻骨铭心 )
absoluteresentment ( 形容怨恨刻骨铭心 )
A Groovy Kind Of Love Unforgettable love ( 刻骨铭心的爱 )
So unforgettable ( 如此刻骨铭心 )
No Ordinary Love ( 刻骨铭心之爱 )
Our unforgettable memories We etched memories ( 我们刻骨铭心的回忆 )
I loved you with a fire red ( 我刻骨铭心的爱过你 )
1. You feel it through your body?
译文:刻骨铭心的伤痛 You feel it through your body。
2. The thing that underpinned this was excruciating vulnerability.
3. But it's heart-stopping. it's mind-blowing stuff.
4. indeed it is a history lesson in stone.
5. - Yes. - is she the love of your life?
6. - And it was probably one of the most intense things i've ever experienced, too, and...
译文:- 这可能是我生命中所经历的 最刻骨铭心的事了.。
7. Trust me. it's because he's just getting out of a serious relationship.
8. Don't these kind of people matter to you too? With all due respect, after surviving Auschwitz, i don't think a beating is going to break him.
9. "So much love carved into our hearts.
10. You still feel things as deeply.
11. i bet failing has to be difficult for a guy like you.
12. "Sometimes it lasts in love But sometimes it hurts instead"
13. One experience with a woman, kinda took away my faith in love, and i guess, everything.
14. People will definitely remember this.
15. He told her of his marriage to Maria Elena, and their deep love and their terrible fights.
译文:他聊到他跟爱莲娜的婚姻 以及刻骨铭心的爱情 还有惨痛的争执吵闹。