1. go spare
At that unexpected trick, Geppetto became very sad and downcast, more so than he had ever been before.
Medium-sized firms across the region have a tougher time.
3. lie heavy on
更难过翻译为lie heavy on。
I know, but you're me unhappy.
1. harder'n( 更难)
2. go spare(烦恼, 难过)
3. indultum( 难过)
4. lie heavy on(使…难过)
5. mempris( 难过)
makes today seem rather sad ky seem rather sad ( 让今天更加难过 )
We will be in financial straits ( 财政日子将更加难过 )
makes today seem rather sad ( 使如今更显令人难过 )
1. [ Lanzmann ] Which was harder on the Jews, summer or winter?
译文:对于犹太人来说,哪个季节更难过 夏天还是冬天? 在这里等等,我说。
2. We got no choice but to live with it... and talking makes living it harder... so we might as well not even talk about it.
3. - No worse than it gets for me.
4. They're tougher than Paris.
5. Actually, i'm more upset and surprised that Debra seems so upset.
译文:事实上 看到黛布拉那么难过 倒让我更难过和吃惊。
6. i won't smoke it because i don't want to upset Penelope,
7. Not having someone to hate makes it all the worse for me.
8. Don't react like this. it only makes it harder for me.
9. i'm sick of this! - it makes me even sicker!
10. But you know what's sadder?
11. Do you know this is worse than death for me?
12. i'm more upset because he's taken away the mystery.
13. Five times harder ten times harder.
14. i took, last time, When no chairs turned around Much harder than he did, You know?
15. But if you stop him from accomplishing his dream, it might be more painful to him.
译文:他的心愿 你如果不让他完成 他可能更难过。