穷家的英语为"great great grandson"，还网络中常译为"poorwall"，在《郎文英汉双解大词典》中，共找到43个与穷家相关的译文和例句。
1. great great grandson
穷家翻译为great great grandson。
Now, this boy beside her, carried his subsistence on his own shoulder and his own poor family.
Now, this boy walking beside her, he carried his subsistence on his own shoulder, he also carried his own poor family.
We weren't poor. But we always had modest Christmases.
4. pooper scoopers
示例：Every party has a pooper That's why we invited you
# Every party has a pooper That's why we invited you #
1. pooper scoopers(穷)
2. finiff( 穷)
3. indefinitely small(穷小)
4. poorwall( 穷墙)
5. great great grandson( 玄孙；穷孙)
garreteer ( 穷作家 )
a poor family deprived family a needy family ( 贫穷的家庭 )
My family is very poor ( 我家很穷 )
Poor housekeeping Poor steward ( 穷管家 )
Banker To The Poor Banker To The Poor Micro-Lending and the Battle Against World Poverty ( 穷人的银行家 )
Poor family ( 家里穷 )
His poor family His house is poor ( 他的家穷 )
Mostly in poor countries In most poor countries ( 大部分在贫穷 )
Poor can't ( 家穷没办法 )
Her family was very poor Her family was poor ( 她的家很穷 )
1. So the team that was the poorest had gotten even poorer.
2. You know, all my life all i ever wanted to be was a lawman like my father.
3. He can't have been poor if i was robbing him!
4. They were poorer than we were.
5. Are we as poor as the Cunninghams?
译文:那我们和 坎宁安 家一样穷吗？。
6. Yοu're really that pοοr? Nο.
7. My family's too poor to feed me
8. in my experience, poor girls who are orphaned never wed.
9. So the team that was the poorest had gotten even poorer.
译文:于是穷国 变得更穷 。
10. Your family is worse off than the peasants.
11. And i think the possibilities are quite electrifying.
12. i am more afraid of poverty.
13. Hey, Nanny was jumping to conclusions.
14. - Greenhorns, halfpints in short pants!
15. He's a very old man and very poor.