- Increasing your vocabulary by 12 English words a day can lead to great improvements in your communication skills.
- I recommend that you learn at least 12 English words a week to enhance your understanding of the language.
- Don't let the fact that you only know 12 English words discourage you from continuing to learn.
- Use memory games and flashcards to help yoemember the meaning of each of the 12 English words you've learned.
- Practice using the 12 English words in sentences to reinforce your understanding of their meaning and usage.
- Don't just memorize the 12 English words, try to understand their context and why they are used in certain ways.
- It takes time and effort to learn English, so don't be discouraged if you can only remember 12 English words at first.
- Keep practicing and expanding your vocabulary beyond just the 12 English words you know to become more proficient in the language.
- Remember that learning English is a continuous process, and mastering only 12 English words is just the beginning.