- The haunted house was so scary that ody dared to go inside.
- The thunderstorm was so scary that I hid under the blanket until it was over.
- The clown in the circus was too scary for the little children to watch.
- The rollercoaster ride was really scary, but also exciting.
- The horror novel was so scary that I couldn't sleep for days.
- She was scared of the dark and always slept with a night light on.
- I was so scared when I saw the snake that I ran away immediately.
- My brother is scared of spiders and always asks me to remove them from his room.
- The loud noise scared the little dog and it ran away.
- He looked scared when he heard the news about the plane crash.
- I had a scary dream last night where I was chased by a monster.
- When I was robbed at gunpoint, it was one of the scariest experiences of my life.
- The car accident was really scary, but thankfully I wasn't hurt.
- My friend got lost in the forest and had a scary night out there alone.
- The plane turbulence was really scary, but the pilot managed to land it safely.
- The disappearance of the missing girl was a really scary mystery.
- The abandoned house in the woods gave me a scary feeling, like something bad had happened there.
- The supernatural sighting was really scary and made me believe in ghosts.
- She told me a scary story about a cursed object that could bring misfortune to the owner.
- The strange noise coming from the attic was really scary, we thought there might be a ghost up there.